Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Scenario : Passive Investor

" This DOES NOT apply to me because I am already doing GREAT with my Investment ! "

Not quite ....

A Good investor knows that A Good Investment is one that can continously compound return for you, but carry the risk of losing big time overnight, if not everything.

So if you are a Good and Rational investor, you WILL set aside some of the current return and practise like a Young Work Force.

That way, no matter what happens to your current investment, be it losing everything.  Its ok, because you have the capital to restart the legend again.

3 comments:

** OUT OF TRACK 思 想 出 軌 ** said...

Sincerely, your blog is very interesting. I visited the other two posted in your main page, i lost focus and dunno what are those blogs about - they wrote short passages and not much on 'helping' others? Tho i still dont know what u 'sell' here but it is very informative. Keep up with the great works! :)

Mt. said...

ya, all the 3 posts are suppose to be read in a certain sequence but the way this blog goes is reverse, I think may b that's why reader got confused.

why do u have the impression I have to sell something here leh ? :)

** OUT OF TRACK 思 想 出 軌 ** said...

Sell, in terms of money related or not, the idea behind it that you wish others to know. I get upset when others stop continue reading by seeing your blog's title/address or anything related money, cos it is usually the case of self protection... I emphasis this point in my introduction of your blog in my post, Nice Blog. Still, it doesnt help much. They clicked and went away without reading it. They 'dont' need it or they didnt know they need it...